Off to the side of the cemetery, hidden in the shadows of the apple orchard, sat a lone woman on horseback. Her grief was heavily mixed with guilt. She knew that she, due to her selfish love, had a part in what had caused Robert’s death. She would return to England now, her life forever changed by what had happened. The cries of sorrow that she heard this day over his grave would echo and haunt her for the rest of her days. Camille Trent slowly turned and rode silently through the trees, leaving Robert to sleep peacefully under the earth that was now being placed within his grave.
- Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend! ;-) twitter.com/unknown_templa… 1 year ago
- RT @mark_spiral: @dagonsblood Hi Virginia, Here's a free classroom app. Could you give it a try? get.spiral.ac/l7fx https://t.co/PhKXP… 1 year ago
- RT @unknown_templar: #newrelease THE CORTÉS TRILOGY is with us. UK readers check it out here amazon.co.uk/Cortés-Trilogy… US here https://t.co/4… 1 year ago
- Devil's night #FF @LaydenRobinson @ianthompson1701 @Bernice_Fischer @KiloUniform1 @jamesbryronlove @JAlanField @vlarrazabal @MarkRafidi ;-) 1 year ago
- Devil's night #FF @GhostiLeaks @Veres1869 @dmsfiles @JennaDBrandt @MyVintageSoul @GloriaFerris @aeTyree @elocio @LelaMarkham ;-) 1 year ago
- 179,295 Hits